There are many changes happening in the world of commercial real estate. Spaces are being re-imagined to accommodate the needs of a workforce in a post-COVID world. Keeping current tenants happy while attracting new ones involves many factors, not the least of which is the comfort of the space. Controlling the sun streaming through the windows of your building that can cause excessive heat build-up and glare often results in tenant complaints. Commercial window film can help create a more pleasant work space by controlling the sun.
Modern commercial window films retrofit to your existing glass to produce some stunning, cost-effective results. The list below are just a handful of the benefits possible.
- Increased tenant comfort and reduced tenant complaints.
- Tenant retention due to more comfortable and usable space.
- Eliminates hot and cold spots across spaces.
- Updates building appearance without changing the overall exterior appearance.
- Potential rapid return on investment through energy savings.
- Add privacy, branding or create visual breaks in a space with interior glass panels.
- Affordable alternative to replacement windows.
These films can be added to your glass with very little disruption to the space and tenants. Upgrade your commercial space today in a way that makes it more comfortable for tenants and possibly pays for itself through energy savings. Also, as a retrofit, these films can always be removed in the future if a space is reconfigured or changes need to be made. There are so many options available to you via these innovative films.
If you are interested in learning more about commercial window film, click HERE. If you have any questions or would like to arrange for a free, no obligation consultation and quote, please contact Tintz & Graphx today by calling (586) 359-2055 or email us at email@example.com. We are located in Fraser, Michigan and service the surrounding Detroit area.